Miami Bliss Woven Wall Hanging
This vibrant yellow, pink and black contemporary botanical will make a seriously striking statement in any room.
A contemporary style with sophistication and a wonderful colors is delightfully shown in the Miami Bliss Wall Hanging Tapestry. It warms up a room in an instant. It is a top seller and a good choice in modern wall decor.
Size: 53 inches wide by 38 inches tall.
Weight: 3.5 pounds (3.5 lbs).
Material: 100% Cotton.
Country: Woven in the USA.
Category: Modern Tapestries and Wall Hanging Decor.
Details: Lined with sewn sleeve for tapestry rod.
The companion to this tapestry is Miami Blooms woven wall tapestry.
Our Weavers and Impeccable Quality
- Made and woven in the USA.
- Woven with 100% highest quality cotton ensuring vibrant colors.
- Great for covering large spaces and softening noise in any room.
- Soft Luscious feel with a quality and texture that only comes through weaving.
- Carefully woven and sewn with care and attention to detail.
- Jacquard woven style lends a dynamic, durable, textured look.
- Hand finished and inspected and that is why our quality is unsurpassed.
- Do not be fooled by cheap substitutes or weavers who print, not weave.
- Gently vacuum or dry clean as needed.
- Our suppliers are the largest weavers of woven wall tapestries.
- Dedicated to providing unique, finely crafted woven wall hangings.
- Every one of our woven tapestries provides an acoustic elegance that is timeless and accents and enhances your home decor.
- This tapestry is woven in the USA using an advanced industry envied jacquard weaving technique generating a depth and texture not found in traditional wall art or printed pieces.
- Rod and tassels not included.
Artist: Alicia Bock is a self-taught photographer, and captures pictures that remind us of our favorite days. Bock grew up in Michigan and Florida, surrounded by water and abundant colors. Her amazing images vividly show us what an outstanding eye she has for subjects that peak those memories. Our weaving artisans took her image of these brilliant Miami blooms, and wove them into a wall hanging tapestry that allows Bock's work to be enjoyed in wall decor.