Raccoon Woven Tapestry
- This medium-sized mammal, native to North America, will make your room wall decor pop with color, vibrancy and beauty
- From this actual photo of a brown and gray baby Raccoon, taken by Patsy Pratt herself, in her own gardens, set against a background of greenery, we weave a work of art bringing charm to any room
- Each tapestry is woven from over 8 miles of 100% cotton ensuring vibrant colors. Jacquard woven style lends a dynamic, textured look.
- Available in 3 sizes:
Grande: 70 inches wide by 53 inches high (70" x 53")
Large: 53 inches wide by 40 inches high (53" x 40")
Small: 34 inches wide by 26 inches high (34" x 26")
- Typically ships within 2 weeks
- Handcrafted in the USA by skilled textile artisans using the highest quality cotton materials and time tested methods
- Soft luscious feel with unsurpassed quality and fine texture which only comes through weaving
- Hand finished for quality and backed in a black cotton fabric
- Fully lined with a sewn sleeve to slide your rod through for easy hanging
- Don't get fooled by cheap substitutes that are printed and not woven
- Machine washable, tumble dry on low
- State of the art equipment - Made in USA!
A FREE metal petite fleur black rod that fits for hanging is included (a $19.98 value). Or purchase one of our many other style Tapestry Rods, sold separately.
Photo Credit Patsy Pratt Photography
all rights reserved